Get to know the beautiful countryside of Puglia on your way to your first stop in Alberobello, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Itria Valley’s premier location to see Trulli, the cone-shaped houses distinctive to Apulia. You will feel like you are in a true fairy-tale in this enchanting village.
Next, you we will visit a traditional olive oil mill. Here, you will get to taste seven distinctly different Extra Virgin Olive Oils, and learn about the olive oil making process and tasting notes At the end of the day we will visit the white city of Ostuni. Looking out from its fortifications, your eye is drawn over a plain full of ancient olive trees toward the crystal blue waters of the Adriatic Sea.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site - Alberobello - Traditional Trulli houses
- Visit Olive Oil Mill
- Taste seven different olive oils!
- Visit the City of Ostuni
- One day tour
- Small group tour (4 to 8 people)
- Visit Ostuni, Alberobello and Olive Oil Mill
What is included?
- Transportation for the day, to and from you accommodations
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Guided tour of the cities of Alberobello and Ostuni
- Tips for your guides