The white and gleaming Locorotondo is certainly one of the most fascinating and unique places in Puglia. Its high position and its “terraces” offer unforgettable views on what can be defined as the most beautiful countryside of Puglia—the bucolic Itria Valley, dotted with trulli, farms, olive trees and dry stone walls. After Locorotondo we will visit a typical small cheese farm and taste mozzarella and burrata. We will head to Polignano a Mare. Perched on a high rocky outcrop that reaches into the Adriatic Sea, Polignano is a destination not to be missed on a trip to Puglia.
- Visit the scenic countryside town of Locorotondo
- Visit a Cheese Farm and taste fresh mozzarella and burrata
- Visit the town of Polignano a Mare overlooking the Adriatic sea
What is included?
- Transportation for the day, to and from your accommodation
- Guided tour of the cities of Locorotondo and Polignano a Mare
- All costs at the cheese farm including full cheese tasting
- Tips for your guides